Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Chinese Clone Company Will Sue Apple Over iPhone 5 Design

Chinese Clone Company Will Sue Apple Over iPhone 5 Design, article.

Obviously! They came first!
This is so funny, I'm breathless.


... BTW, I don't understand why everybody is so hyper-excited about the iPhone 5?
Apart from 4G (which is no good yet outside the US), I don't really see any obvious areas where they can make significant improvements to the product. And so far as I know, we don't know anything about any new improvements. So why are people so hot and bothered, and have been for months?
I was excited ahead of time about the iPad 3, because it was certain to have the Retina display. But like with the iPhone these days, I think the iPad 3 is a very rounded product, so I am not wasting any breath thinking about what the version 4 might be like.